This week, movies, the real housewives and Adele top our list of entertainment stories of the week. Read on!
- On Feb. 16, Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston will participate in Moviefone’s “Unscripted.” It’s a video segment where they’ll answer questions about their upcoming film, Wanderlust, from regular people — like you and me. Post your question in the comments section here by Feb. 14.
- The premiere of the fourth season of the Real Housewives of New York has been pushed back. Instead of premiering on Feb. 15, it will now begin in March or April. In related news, the latest season of the Real Housewives of Orange County premiered this week!
- Bridesmaids is now the most-rented on-demand title of all time, grossing $24 million through video on demand within 4 months.
- Angelina Jolie has been added to the list of presenters for the 2012 Oscars. That means she’ll have at least one wardrobe change. I’m just waiting for her to wear something horrible.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor turns 95! Can you believe it? TMZ reported that she spent her birthday alone in her bedroom while guests were treated to a lavish birthday party hosted by her loving husband.
- Special alert: It’s been announced that Adele will perform at the Grammys. It’ll be her first performance since throat surgery. That alone should be reason to watch the awards show.
- The Huffington Post reports that the Elizabeth Taylor auctions sold more than $183 million worth of paintings, fashion and jewelry belonging to the late actress.
- Season 8 will be the last for House, the medical drama series on Fox. If you like medical dramas, I’m sorry about your loss.
- Jim Carrey’s daughter, Jane, got axed from American Idol during Hollywood Week. Well, hey, there’s always X Factor, The Voice, America’s Got Talent, et al. Her dad’s famous — I’m sure she’ll be just fine.