Been too busy this week to catch up on the important stuff like entertainment news? Don’t worry — we have it covered! Here’s this week’s biggest celebrity news:
- Lady Gaga will star on the May 20 season finale of “The Simpsons.” A sneak peek video teases that we’ll see references to some of her most memorable moments including the meat dress and the flame-shooting bra. I can’t wait to see The Simpsons go Gaga!
- Wednesday was a sad day for the world of Hollywood hair. Legendary stylist and mogul Vidal Sassoon passed away at the age of 84.
- In scandal news, 2 male massage therapists have come forward accusing superstar John Travolta of sexual battery. Travolta’s lawyer is of course stating that both claims are absurd and completely fabricated. I’m sure there will be more of this story unfolding, and I secretly can’t wait.
- Russell Brand will host the MTV Movie Awards (again) on June 3. His statement gives us a preview of what’s to come: “This MTV Movie Awards will be more impressive than ‘The Avengers‘ and you won’t have to wait an hour for someone to Hulk out.” I might tune in just to see if he cracks any Katy Perry jokes.
- Next week could possibly hold the best late night talk show ever when Conan O’Brien visits “The Late Show with David Letterman.” Personally, I really hope they spend 20 minutes dissing Jay Leno.
- Finally, Jessica Biel is the latest celeb to hop on the Twitter train. Her very first tweet poked fun at herself: “I can’t zip up my dress. Welcome to my world! Met Ball,” along with a photo of a stylist helping her into a gorgeous Prada gown. She followed that tweet up by suggesting a number of breast-focused films.